Servings: 24 (click to scale)
- 4 sprays cooking oil spray
- 2 cup old fashioned oats dry
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup 100% apple juice
- 2 cup apple butter
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees. Lightly oil a 1/2 sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, work together oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda until no lumps of brown sugar remain. Drizzle oil and apple juice over the oats and mix until evenly moistened and crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup for the topping; press the remainder evenly into the prepared baking pan. Spread apple butter over the top. Sprinkle with reserved oat topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden. Let cool in the baking pan on a wire rack. Cut into 24 equal portions.
Recipe originally featured on Flik blog.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 80mg | Fiber: 2g