Crispy Fuji apples, pears & toasted almonds are the base for this fall salad. Use any local crisp fresh apples and pears in this recipe!
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 each an jous pear cored, sliced
- 1 each Fuji apple sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh red onion julienne sliced
- 4 cups lettuce spring mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Slice apples and pears into matchsticks. Place in water with lemon juice for ten minutes to prevent browning. Drain and reserve.
- Toss apples and pears with the remaining ingredients just before serving.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 310mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g