Crispy Fuji apples, pears & toasted almonds are the base for this fall salad. Use any local crisp fresh apples and pears in this recipe!
You can find this recipe in our Vegetarian Meal Plan.
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 each an jous pear cored, sliced
- 1 each Fuji apple sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh red onions julienne sliced
- 4 cups lettuce spring mix
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Slice apples and pears into matchsticks. Place in water with lemon juice for ten minutes to prevent browning. Drain and reserve.
- Toss apples and pears with the remaining ingredients just before serving.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 310mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g