Servings: 34 muffins
- 5 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 quart vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cook quinoa in water. Set aside to cool.5 cups cooked quinoa
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line big muffin tin with baking cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla soy milk and ground flax seeds. Let sit for 1 minute.1 quart vanilla soy milk, 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- In another large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cardamom. Set aside.5 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup almond flour, 2 tbsp baking powder, 2 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp ground cardamom
- Whisk the soy milk mixture while slowly adding canola oil, agave nectar, and vanilla extract. Whisk until incorporated.1 cup canola oil, 1 cup agave nectar, 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients to the liquid mix, stirring until incorporated. Gently fold in the cooked quinoa and finely chopped apricots until just combined.2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- Fill 34 muffin liners 2/3 full. Place in oven to bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let muffins cool completely.
Serving: 1each | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 315mg | Fiber: 3g