Servings: 20 (click to scale)
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal dry
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp dark molasses
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 4 sprays cooking spray
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (flour, oatmeal, baking soda, salt and spices) and mix.
- In another bowl add molasses, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin, oil, sugar, chia seeds and walnuts. Mix together.
- In a mixer or stainless bowl add the wet ingredient small amount at a time to the dry ingredients. Fold ingredients together gently until a loose dough forms.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and spray evenly. Scoop cookies onto sheet pan and cook for 16-22 minutes until fully cooked. Let cool at room temperature.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g