Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 each fresh avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 each fresh kiwi sliced
- 3 each fresh strawberries capped and sliced
- 2 Tbsp dry oats
- 2 Tbsp walnuts
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place walnuts in a bowl and fill with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Cover and set aside at room temperature to soak at least 1 hour to 12 hours. Drain walnuts and rinse thoroughly. Combine walnuts, second water, honey, vanilla, and salt in blender then blend on low until very smooth.
- Add avocado, spinach, and grapes in blender and puree until it has a smooth and creamy consistency.Pour smoothie in a bowl, top with sliced kiwi, strawberries, oats and walnuts. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by California Walnuts.
Calories: 650kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 44g | Sodium: 260mg | Fiber: 15g