Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 2 1/2 oz dry green lentils
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 ea fresh white onion
- 1 ea fresh red bell peppers
- 1 ea fresh zucchini
- 4 oz Napa cabbage
- 2 ea fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 ea fresh basil leaf
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashew halves
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- Cook lentils and quinoa separately.
- Rinse all uncut produce in fresh water. Cut onion, zucchini and pepper in 3" strips. Chop cabbage and basil. Mince garlic and ginger. Rough chop cashews.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over high heat. Add cashews and toast in the pan for a minute or so. Remove cashews and set aside. Add oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. Once hot add onion and cook for a minute or two. Add pepper and zucchini, cook 2 minutes. Add cabbage, garlic and ginger and cook for a minute or two. Vegetables should be cooked but still have crunch to them. Add in lentils, quinoa, basil and teriyaki sauce, mix well and heat through. Garnish with cashews and edamame.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 65mg