Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 Tbsp gelatin mix plain, unflavored
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Whisk gelatin into first milk. Allow mixture to sit at room temp for 10 minutes.
- Combine honey and second milk in a pot. Bring up to a light simmer. Whisk yogurt and milk/gelatin mixture into hot milk/honey mix.
- Portion yogurt mixture into cups. Cover cups with plastic wrap and allow panna cotta to set-up in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm and chilled. When ready to serve, toss together strawberries, sugar and basil.Once set, top each panna cotta with 1/4 cup strawberry basil mixture.
Recipe originally appeared on Flik blog.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!