Servings: 27 floz
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper ground
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Kelp Seaweed (Atlantic Sea Farms) frozen
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- 1/2 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 ea Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Using a blender, mix all ingredients except oil for 1 minute. Slowly add the oil while blending until the dressing is emulsified. Store at or below 40 F.
Serving: 1floz | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 420mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @restaurant_associates or tag #raforlife!
Leave a Reply