Servings: 5 (click to scale)
- 10 ea fresh poblano pepper
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 6 oz Raw Shrimp
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 10 Tbsp salsa fire roasted chipotle
- Char chilies on the grill or under the broiler. Place charred chilies in a covered bowl to steam. When cool enough to handle, peel and discard skin. Cut a 2" slit on the top portion of the chili and carefully remove seeds. Set chilies aside.
- Cook quinoa according to recipe and place in a bowl. Defrost shrimp and chop. Add filling ingredients (corn, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, shrimp, feta cheese, coriander, cumin, salt, olive oil, lime juice and shredded jack cheese) and toss to combine. Carefully place filling inside each chili, about 1/2 cup, and place on lined sheet pan. Bake in a 350°F oven until warmed through and shrimp is cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Serve each stuffed chili with chipotle salsa.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 530mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g