Servings: 14 (click to scale)
- 1.5 pound fresh parsnips
- 1 pound fresh celery root
- 8 each eggs
- .5 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 15 sprays cooking oil spray
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Peel and trim parsnips and celery root. Shred parsnips and celery root. In a bowl, mix together parsnips, celery root, eggs, flour, parsley, salt, pepper and baking powder. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil spray. Scoop to portion a 3 oz. latke and sear until golden brown on both sides. Finish latkes in the oven if needed at 350F, until internal temp reaches 155F.Serve with a side of applesauce.
Recipe originally published in Flik blog.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!