Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 pound fresh sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 4 Tbsp fresh garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp ground balck pepper
- Wash, dry, and cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick discs.Steam for 15-20 minutes or until slightly fork tender. Remove from the steamer and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, parsley, garlic, salt, and parmesan to make a paste. Set aside.
- Spray a sheet tray or baking pan with cooking spray. Lay potato discs evenly across pan. Spoon or brush discs with oil mixture and top with freshly cracked pepper. Place into a 350F oven and bake for 10-20 minutes or until they've reached the desired degree of doneness. (cheese should be melted and slightly browned) Remove from the oven and serve.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 202mg | Fiber: 4g