Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 12 cup fresh strawberries quartered
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a bowl, whisk together skim milk, plain yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir in chia seeds. Allow to sit for 30 minutes. Re-stir to redistribute any settled chia seeds. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, mix together strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries and serve.
Recipe provided by Flik.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 90mg | Fiber: 6g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!