Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 oz garlic clove peeled and minced
- 3 oz green onion diced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp habanero pepper seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp water
- 2 1/4 tsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 7 oz fresh avocado
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp green onion minced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango peeled
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Combine garlic, first listed green onion, thyme, peppers, vinegar, water, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, and first listed salt in a food processor and blend on a high speed until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Cut flesh of mango around pit into large pieces. Grill mango pieces until they are charred on all sides. Allow to cool before dicing into 1/4" pieces.
- Remove skin and pit from avocado and in a medium bowl mash avocado and fold together with diced grilled mango, jerk paste, lime juice, and kosher salt until evenly combined.Top jerk guacamole topped with second listed scallions and serve with sides of choice.
Recipe provided by Avocados from Mexico.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 395mg | Fiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!