Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 4 each salmon loins (4 oz each) fresh
- 1 1/4 cup cooked farro
- 3 cup granny smith apples diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp fresh jalapeno peppers diced
- 1/4 cup red onion slivers
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- Rub salmon with oil. Grill salmon for 5-7 minutes on each side turning once. Cook to 145 degrees internal temperature. Set aside.
- Prepare farro according to directions. Cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine farro, apples, lime juice, arugula, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, cumin and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Portion 1-1/2 cup farro salad and top with 4 oz salmon.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 4g