Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 3 each fresh peaches
- 6 sprays cooking oil spray
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal uncooked
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cut peaches in half. Discard pits. Prepare grill with pan spray. Place peaches cut side down and mark on medium high heat grill. Flip peaches over. Brush cut side evenly with first listed honey (about 1 tsp per peach half). Cover peaches and cook until tender or move peaches to a sheet tray and bake in a 350F degree oven until tender. Cool peaches.
- In a bowl, stir together wheat flour, oats, second listed honey, cinnamon and butter until evenly mixed.Spread on a sheet tray. Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes in a 350F degree oven.
- Top each peach half with Greek yogurt, oat crumble, and drizzle with third listed honey.
Recipe originally featured on Flik blog.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g