Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 3 each fresh peaches
- 6 sprays cooking oil spray
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal uncooked
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Cut peaches in half. Discard pits. Prepare grill with pan spray. Place peaches cut side down and mark on grill. Flip peaches over. Brush cut side evenly with honey (about 1 tsp per peach half). Cover peaches and cook until tender or move peaches to a sheet tray and bake in a 350F degree oven until tender. Cool peaches.
- In a bowl, stir together wheat flour, oats, honey, cinnamon and butter until evenly mixed.Spread on a sheet tray. Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes in a 350F degree oven.
- Top each peach half with 1/4 cup greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. crumble, and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp honey.
Recipe originally featured on Flik blog.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!