Servings: 8 (click to scale)
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas
- 2 lb. fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 each egg
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Blanch peas quickly just until bright green. Shock in an ice bath. Drain.
- Cut cauliflower heads in half. Blanch and shock cauliflower in an ice bath. Finely chop all of cauliflower (including stems) into rice-sized pieces.
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, parsley, onions, parmesan, salt, pepper, and green peas. Process until smooth.
- Add eggs and panko then pulse to combine. Place mixture in a bowl and mix in cauliflower until evenly distributed.Use a scoop to portion into balls. Roll with hands to form. Place on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake in a 350F degree oven until golden brown and heated through, 10-15 minutes.
Recipe provided by Flik.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 320mg | Fiber: 5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!