Our classic Greek salad is simple and refreshing. This is an easy salad to make for weekday lunches. We recommend adding your favorite protein if you want something more filling!
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 2 cups fresh romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh red onions sliced
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 oz Greek salad dressing
- 1/4 cup black pitted olives
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place lettuce in a bowl or on a plate, Top with tomatoes, onions and olives. Add feta cheese then drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 540mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!