Our classic Greek salad is simple and refreshing. This is an easy salad to make for weekday lunches. We recommend adding your favorite protein if you want something more filling!
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 2 cups fresh romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh red onions sliced
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 oz Greek salad dressing
- 1/4 cup black pitted olives
- Place lettuce in a bowl or on a plate, Top with tomatoes, onions and olives. Add feta cheese then drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 540mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g