Servings: 8 servings
- 3.5 oz chopped pitted dates
- 12 fl oz boiling water
- 2.75 cup plain soy milk
- 4 oz chia seeds
- 5 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Place dates in a bowl. Pour boiling water over dates and allow to sit for about 10 minutes. Discard excess water.3.5 oz chopped pitted dates, 12 fl oz boiling water
- In a blender, combine soy milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, agave, vanilla, salt and dates. Blend until smooth.2.75 cup plain soy milk, 4 oz chia seeds, 5 Tbsp cocoa powder, 5 Tbsp agave nectar, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Transfer mix to a bowl and place in the refrigerator. Allow to set for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- On a sheet pan, toast the shaved coconut in a 350F oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and set aside.1/2 cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- Cut raspberries in half.1 cup fresh raspberries
- Scoop 1/2 cup set pudding mixture into a bowl. Top with 2 Tbsp of raspberries and 1 Tbsp of toasted coconut.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 105mg | Fiber: 9g
Tried this recipe?Mention @restaurant_associates or tag #raforlife!
Leave a Reply