This simple week-night dinner features a low-waste Chimichurri sauce that compliments the entire plate! We follow the guidelines from the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program and choose seafood that is rated “Best Choice” or “Good Alternative”. To learn more about sustainable seafood options, download the App or visit the website: https://www.seafoodwatch.org/
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley
- 5 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1 1/4 each garlic cloves peeled, minced
- ¼ tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 1/8 tsp black ground pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Grilled Vegetable Ingredients:
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups bell red bell peppers
- 2 cups zucchini halved and cut into ½“ pieces
- 2 cups yellow squash halved and cut into ½“ pieces
- 1 cup red onion cut into ¼“ rings
- 4 tsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. rockfish fillet skinless
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Combine parsley (stem and leaves), oregano (stem and leaves), garlic, vinegar, red pepper and black pepper in a blender. Process until smooth. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while blending.
- Preheat Grill. Clean portobello mushrooms and slice into ¼ “ slices. Grill vegetables 3-4 minutes per side until tender and char marks visible.
- For fish, mix oil and paprika together. Brush fish filet on both sides. Cook rockfish until internal temperature reaches 145F.
- Place 1 cup grilled vegetables on a plate then top with fish filet and 2 Tbsp. of chimichurri.