Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 4 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 8 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 quart unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp quick oats
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 each fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread sliced almonds on a cookie sheet or small metal baking dish. Bake for 3-4 minutes, checking almonds and shaking pan to stir almonds until they just start to turn light brown. Cool.
- In a bowl, combine almonds, chia seeds, almond milk, honey, oats, cinnamon and blueberries. Mix thoroughly. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours (overnight for best results). Divide into 4 portions. Place each portion into a 16 oz container with a lid for on the go. For 1 Portion: Mix ingredients directly in a 16 oz mason jar or plastic container, place the lid on, and refrigerate as above.
- To serve, garnish each portion with 1 mint leaf. Can drizzle 1-2 tsp honey over each portion (optional).
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 135mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 17g