This summer salad is the perfect mix of veggies and fruit. The feta crumbles are a great addition, but you can substitute with blue cheese instead.
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups arugula lettuce
- 2 cups cantaloupe cubed
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh red onion 1/8" sliced
- Combine honey, lime juice and olive oil for a broken vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Wash and dry all produce. Place 1 ½ cups arugula into a serving bowl. Top with ¼ cup melon, ½ cup berries, 1 Tbsp feta, and 1 Tbsp red onion. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of dressing.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 110mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 0IU