Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1 1/2 tsp dried whole chipotle pepper
- 7 cloves fresh garlic crushed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 ea artic char 4 oz fillets
- 8 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tsp canola oil
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Pre-heat grill. Combine the garlic, salt, lime juice, first portion of olive oil, sugar, and chipotle chili pepper in a mortar and pestle or a food processor. Process to make a smooth paste.
- Place the fish on a tray and spoon the chili paste evenly on top of each piece of fish. Wrap each piece of fish in plastic wrap and marinade for about 30 minutes in a fridge.
- Unwrap the fish and place skin side down on the grill; if you have a metal lid for the grill, use this to cover the fish. Each piece of fish should cook through in about 8-10 minutes, until an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached. Sauté the spinach in the second portion of olive oil and serve with the fish.
The fish may also be wrapped in a flexible cedar plank and cooked in
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 450mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!