Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1-1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 each egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz fresh baking apples peeled, cored, small diced
- 1 cup skim milk
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, egg, milk and vanilla. Preheat a nonstick griddle over medium heat.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir in the melted butter. The batter should be thick and smooth. Fold in the apples.
- Spoon the batter onto the griddle 1/4 cup at a time. Cook the pancakes until set and thoroughly bubbly, about 3 minutes. Flip each pancake with a spatula and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes more.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 360mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!