Servings: 12 (click to scale)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh carrots julienned
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 12 each corn tortilla
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 12 each lime wedges
- 1 1/2 pound fresh mahi mahi
- 1 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 each avocado diced
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Tajin seasoning
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Lightly coat the diced avocado with tajin.
- In a small bowl add the yogurt, vinegar, cilantro, salt, pepper, and lime juice and mix until thoroughly combined. In a medium size bowl add the cabbage and carrots. Top with the slaw dressing and mix until evenly coated.
- Puree peppers in adobo sauce. Then, cut the Mahi Mahi into 2.5 oz fillets and fully coat with adobo puree. Heat oil on the flat top and sear off the Mahi Mahi for 2 to 3 minutes, flipping halfway through using a fish spatula, or until it reaches 145℉.
- Warm tortillas on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve mahi mahi in warmed tortilla topped with 1/4 cup red cabbage slaw, 1 Tbsp Tajin avocado, and 1 lime.
Recipe provided by Avocados from Mexico.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 846mg | Fiber: 8g