Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup fresh radish sliced
- 1 cup daikon radish matchstick cut
- 1/2 cup fresh kale chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil chiffonade cut
- 1/4 cup fresh carrot julienne sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup dried seaweed cut
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 each avocado sliced
Click the button to go to Instacart where we have prepared a cart with all the ingredients you’ll need! As a bonus, we will receive a small portion of any sales to support our mission of wellness and sustainability.
- Process all vegetables except avocado into desired sizes. Toss together and set aside.
- Add the water to the dried seaweed and let sit 5-7 minutes while it reconstitutes. Drain and toss with other ingredients.
- Incorporate the lime juice, coriander, cumin, and salt. Garnish with cashews and avocado slices and serve.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 285mg | Fiber: 6g