The combination of cucumber, avocado and mango mixed with this salty-sweet dressing brings a taste of the tropics to you!
Servings: 4 (click to scale)
- 4 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp fresh grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 each fresh English cucumbers cubed 1/2"
- 1 each fresh avocado diced
- 2 cups fresh mango peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Whisk fish sauce to taste, 1 tsp lime zest, lime juice, oil, brown sugar, vinegar and crushed red pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Add cucumber, avocado, mango and cilantro; gently toss to coat. Serve garnished with 1 tsp lime zest, if desired.
Portion: 1 cup
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.