Most of us can probably agree that roasted Brussels sprouts are one of the most savory, appetizing vegetables you can eat. Here, we’ve added pancetta and sage to the mix. Brussels sprouts can be prepared many different ways, but this is one of our favorites!
Servings: 8 (click to scale)
- 1 each fresh leeks sliced
- 2 lb fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 oz Italian pancetta
- 2 Tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F. Thinly slice the white and light green part of the leek. Rinse leek slices well to remove any grit, then pat dry. Trim and cut in half the Brussels sprouts.
- Chop the pancetta. Combine the leeks with the Brussels sprouts, pancetta, sage, oil, salt and pepper in a large roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, until the Brussels sprouts are tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
Portion: 2/3 cup
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 290mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Tried this recipe?Mention @We.Eat.Live.Do.Well or tag #WeEatLiveDoWell!