Top this yummy smoothie bowl with your choice of fruit, nuts or seeds. Use frozen fruit in the first step to make a creamy base for your toppings.
Servings: 1 (click to scale)
- 1 cup mango chunks frozen
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt fat free
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 oz peaches sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp almonds toasted and sliced
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Combine mango, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with peach slices, raspberries, almonds, coconut and chia seeds to taste.
Portion: 2 cups
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 95mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 40g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.