Our quick breakfast taco will have you feeling like you’re eating at your favorite brunch spot, but from the comfort of your own home. This recipe calls for a vegan egg substitute but if you do not eat a vegan diet, scrambled eggs would work just as well!
- 2 each 6" corn tortilla
- 1 Tbsp thick and chunky medium salsa
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan egg substitute
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- Top tortillas with salsa and cheese. Heat in the microwave until the cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat, add egg substitute and cook, stirring, until the eggs are cooked through, about 90 seconds. Divide the scrambled egg between the tacos.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.