This is a great, all-purpose dressing. The Dijon mustard in the vinaigrette pairs well with slightly bitter greens. The vinaigrette can also be a dipping sauce for veggies or crusty bread!
- 1 each fresh garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 25 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk garlic, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.