Grilled pineapple tops flavorful turkey burgers to give this simple slider recipe Hawaiian flair. Perfect dish to make with the family!
Servings: 6 (click to scale)
- 1 lb frozen ground turkey, 93% lean
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce, less sodium
- 2 each fresh green onions sliced
- 1 each fresh garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 6 slices fresh pineapple sliced
- 1 each fresh red onions
- 6 each frozen mini round bun slider
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 each fresh Boston Bibb lettuce
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine turkey, teriyaki sauce, scallions and garlic in a medium bowl; gently knead together. Do not over-mix. Form into 6 burgers, about 3 inches wide.
- Oil the grill rack. Grill the burgers until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165F, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grill pineapple rings until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Grill onions until lightly charred and starting to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble the burgers on toasted buns with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 pineapple ring and about 3 onion rings each.
Portion: 1 sandwich
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.