The orange juice and cilantro give this vinaigrette a nice tangy finish.
Servings: 20 (click to scale)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh garlic cloves peeled and minced
- Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Portion: 1 Tbsp
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.